Recently I visited Mumbai for couple of days and found value of life at different level. In last one year, I have been in Bangalore, Singapore, Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Here are few observation:
- It’s easy to get decent budget accommodation with breakfast in Singapore than Mumbai !
- Traveling in Mumbai Local train is kind of must to stay in time-line and budget.
- Mumbai’s Bandra Worli Sea Link is quite useful piece of infrastructure but it’s simple 5.6 km long bridge
- With 60 Rs toll
- Two-wheeler, auto & cycle not allowed
- Has narrow entry/exit at Worli side