This post after really long time … But anyway better late than never
So in February lot of interesting things happened, some of them worth mentions are:
– Barcamp Bangalore 12 was held on 25th August, 2012. This time also it was good and full of interesting contents.
– During September, Open hardware summit was organized in New York, which shown more interest on open source hardware. Being long term fan of Open Src HW, from my company, Cycloid System I decided to become fan sponsor.
– Last month, Ian from Dangerous Prototype was in Bangalore and he gave really nice presentation about business of open hardware. Besides meeting him and spending few hours with were great learning experience.
– My firm, Cycloid introduced 3D printing service, specially targeted for Indian customers and serve local market. [Update July 2016: I moved out of Cycloid ]
– FOSS.in is back and 2012’s edition end of this month. I’m looking forward to it eagerly.